Thursday, July 6, 2023

Ah, I remember now how it feels to post another post after a good blog post. It's like inevitably covering a good piece of work with another simply because it just feels right, ironically causing it to feel so wrong

Hi blog,

Do you understand what it is I'm trying to say in my title? If you did understand it, then congratulations, i'm proud of you.

I just wrote a great piece on my quarter life crisis, and now I'm here again, bombarding your senses with another blog post simply because I feel that more needs to be said about... whatever it is that I was rambling on about in my last post.

Anyway, do you sense the veiled passive aggression that people live their lives with?
Or were their poor souls instead doomed to live with the senseless bipolarity of being forced to live their lives in a way that they don't 100% agree with?

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, and people are simply forced to live that way once they reach a certain age.

It's hilarious, bizarre, absurd and surreal that we simply were forced to transition into a working professional life at 28-30 years old

It's bizarre once it sets in, but the whole thing stinks of Orwell and Foucault. Almost like they had a diseased bloodlust filled child that simply sacrificed the whole generation without anyone even expecting it.

Lovely. Well written and well said, if I do say so myself, about myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment